|Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD/CAM|
Fusion 360 brings CAD and CAM together in the cloud. It's an integrated, connected, and accessible platform built for the new ways products are being designed and made. Fusion includes native CAM support for all Standard, Benchtop, and PRO CNC Router Parts machine kits.
For a limited time, CNC Router Parts is excited to offer free, one-year, commercial subscription to Autodesk® Fusion 360™ with every qualifying[*] CNC Router Parts machine kit purchase!
We recommend giving Fusion a try, particularly if you are interested in one or more of the following:
Many hobby, 2.5axis, and artistic CAM tasks are more efficiently accomplished using purpose-built software such as VCarve PRO, or Aspire and remain the software of choice for many of our customers, including those who:
- You want to create your own 3D models and are comfortable with (or willing to take the time to learn) traditional mechanical or industrial design CAD approaches (simular to products like Solidworks, Inventor, OnShape)
- You are looking for a advanced 3 axis, and Rotary CAM solution and are comfortable (or wiling to take the time to learn) a more technical and detailed approach to CNC CAM (previous CNC experience is helpful)
- You want to collaborate with multiple designers on the same part or assembly concurrently
- Primarily work with 2D profiles (DXF) or 3D CAM using pre-existing 3D geometry (STL, STEP, etc) and are looking for software designed to allow non-mechanical/industrial engineers to quickly learn and achieve thier desired result. In this case we recommend software options such as VCarve PRO, Cut2D or Cut3D
- Interested in 2.5 axis CAM work such as engraving (v-groove , single line font), low-relief, automated 2D to 3D features, multiple STL handling, automated nesting, and speciality needs such as photo engraving/carving. For these uses we recommend software such as VCarve PRO, Aspire, or PhotoVCarve
Fusion 360 enables a rich set of design
, and collaborative
workflows for the DIY Enthusiast, Startup, or Commercial Designer, including:
- Free Form Modeling (T-Splines)
- Solid Modeling
- Parametric Modeling
- Mesh Modeling
- Online Part Libraries
- Import most CAD formats (Fusion Cloud Translation supports over 50 CAD file types)
- Assembly Modeling
- Joints & Motion Studies
- 2, 2.5 and 3 Axis CNC programming, and gcode simulation (See Fusion 360 CAM Brief Demo Below)
- 3D Print Workspace
- 2D Drawings
- Versioning and Commenting
- Distributive Design (multi-part assemblies)
- Mobile Viewing and Management via Autodesk Fusion 360 Mobile App (iOS/Android)
Start designing your next CNC Router project now, Download and register for trial or enthusiast use now and upgrade to commercial for free when you purchase your CNC Router Parts Machine Kit!
Review the Fusion 360 System Requirements to ensure you will have a optimal experience with your Mac or PC.
[*]Qualifying CNC Machine Kit includes all Standard, Benchtop, and PRO machines as well as CNC Router Parts Ready-to-Assemble and Plug-and-Play electronics offerings